- Built-In Sock absorbent ortho inner sole EVA foam padding for maximum impact resistance.
- Dual layer compression material.
- Infused with PF Silver Ion Technology
- Right and Left foot indicators.
- Moisture control materials.
- Improves anatomical support and increases circulation.
- Great for running, walking, lifting weights, standing and high or low impact sports/activities.
- Fits most adults shoe sizes. Please see sizing chart for exact fit details.
- COMPRESSION PRESSURE: 15 – 20 mm of HG
- MATERIALS: 80% micro nylon | 17% spandex | 2% polyester | 1% silver ions
- CARE: Gentle cycle machine wash cold, wash with like colors. Do not use chlorine or bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean or iron.
- Made In China
- Dimensions: 13.25″ x 4.75″ x 1″
- Weight: 1 lb.
WHITE CREW Compression Sock with Memory Foam Innersole
Talk about happy feet. One pair of padded compression socks provides the familiar benefits—like increased circulation and less fatigue—with added functionality that sets it apart. Soft, built-in insoles provide cushioning and absorb shock, which can help ease joint pain. The insoles mold to your feet to give comfortable (not bulky) support, and silver ion-blended material wicks away moisture and fights odor, too.